Sunday 15 May 2011

Blog about town

My favourite blog about town this week is one of my original favourites called Tuula by Jessica Stein. I have been following Tuula for a couple of years and have seen her beautiful blog travel from country to country. Blogging mostly about fashion, travel and her vintage finds, Tuula is certainly a dream world filled with all my favourite bits!
She recently won the chance to blog at the RAFW in Sydney and has beautiful photos on her page from both up and coming and established designers. I am in love with the Alex Perry Tangerine dream!!!!


Alex Perry (photographed by Jessica Stein)
Miss Unkon (photographed by Jessica Stein)

Tuula also sells vintage clothing and jewellery from her travels around the world. If your not already addicted, you soon will be!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment