Thursday 26 May 2011

Blog About Town - Gary Pepper Vintage

This week I wanted to share another of my favourite blogs.

Who is this clever little cookie you ask? Why its Gary Pepper Vintage.

The Gary Pepper Vintage Girl is a Japanese Pop Star! Not in reality but in the mindset of creative Nicole Warne who started the Gary Pepper world in 2009.  Her blog is filled with lots of pretty pictures of her latest favourites both new and old and she has a lovely online boutique where you can purchase her vintage finds.
I recommend following her on facebook so you can get in quick!

She has a great sense of style and has a very polished way of combining new and old.






(images from Gary Pepper Vintage)
I am also in love with her latest shoe purchase from the New Zealand boutique Ruby


(Image from Gary Pepper Vintage)

How gorgeous are they. If I wasn't heading overseas in the near future I may consider purchasing a pair for myself for AUD $290.00! Head over to the Ruby boutique to have a look at some of their other items.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment